40 year anniversary
In 2014, SK Jachtbouw celebrated its 40th anniversary. On May 30, no less than fifty (!) SK Cutters were docked in the Houkesloot at SK Jachtbouw and three neighbouring companies. That is more than 30% of all SK Cutters ever built. That really tells you something about the close relationship that SK sailors have with the shipyard of their ship.
Proud SK owners had sailed to Sneek with their ship from all parts of the Netherlands, as well as from Belgium and Germany. Many of them got to know each other through the meetings of the Association for SK fleet..
View the online photo book
The 40th anniversary on the news...
- Interview Omrop Fryslan with SK Jachtbouw
- Ever so many people and 50 ships at our anniversary feels like a big compliment.
- The third issue of the SK Journal is available: a special anniversary issue
- Short “bird-eye” video of our 40-year anniversary in May 2014 when 50 SK Kotters visited us.
- “Bird-eye” video : 50 SK Kotters sailing to IJlst, through Sneek
50 SK Kotters in the Houkesloot
Photo album BBQ + a drink
More about us…